Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Excel 2002 : How to move to the last line of the active worksheet

If you use one of those techniques to reset excel's memory of the lastused cell,
then hitting ctrl-end will take you to what you want. But if you have formulas
in row 1680, then you'll be taken to at least row 1680.

Dave Peterson wrote:

Visit Debra Dalgleish's site for some techniques for resetting that
lastusedcell.

Mr. Low wrote:

Dear Sir,

I need to copy a formula from cel C1 to C1680 (the last line) in folowing
worksheet:

< There are no spacing between rows

A B C D
1 xxxxx xxx xxx
2 xxxxx xxx xxx
3 xxxxx xxx xxx
4 xxxxx xxx xxx
5.. xxxxx xxx xxx ...
1293 xxx xxx xxx

Column C is blank, if I strke CTRL END it would go to the end of the
Worksheet at C65536.

If I strke CTRL SHIFT END it would block up C1:I1600.

May I know is there any key board shortcut to highlight column C from C1 to
C1293 only ?

Kind Regards

Low

A36B58K641