Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
widman widman is offline

Default Links in Excel 2003

If I understand what you want, go to edit/links/change source and navigate to
the file that has the links

"cinvic" wrote:

I don't understand the linking pop up window named "Update Value: (Path)". I
am updating an entire column (250 rows) and would like to update the links
all at once. I tried using the edit, replace feature but this pop up window
keeps showing. The window forces me to choose the link line by line. I went
into tools, options and edit to deselect the auto update request. I also
tried the various selections in the startup prompt box without success.

Is there anyway to update links in numerous cells (in one column) without
having to choose the link cell by cell, row by row?

Happy Holidays