driller2 driller2 is offline
Junior Member

Cool

assume E3:O3 has numeric value not equal to zero (0) as a valid entry
then on p3
=if(countif(E3:O3,"=0")=0,SUM(E3:O3),"INC")

"All cells, including O3, are set to a 0 value"
if zero can be a valid entry, the above formula will not work out.

otherwise if u can set E3:O3 to a "blank", a formula can be like this
then on p3
=if(countblank(E3:O3)=0,sum(E3:O3),"INC")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne4js
How can I calculate the sum of a row (E3:O3) in cell P3 ONLY after I enter
the value in the last cell in the row, O3? I want to enter values in the
cells E3:O3 but don't want the sum to calculate in P3 until after I exit cell
O3.

Other notes:
1. All cells, including O3, are set to a 0 value
2. There are 50 rows, E3:E52
3. After the value in P3 is calculated, a sort occurs moving the data from
the row based on value (100 max) in descending order.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! I have been searching discussion
pages, office help etc for hours and nothing. Guess I don't have the
terminology down yet!