Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default on my new excel there is no save as choice

When you say you downloaded a new microsoft office program do you mean you
installed it on your computer?

You say you set up a Template Document in your installed version of Excel.

Then you tried to "download" this Template.

Download from where?

What item are you trying to "Save As"?

Please re-describe your problem.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:17:00 -0800, Badger Brock
wrote:

I have recently down loaded a new microsoft office programme obtained through
my University on their license. I set up a template document in Excel, but
when I tried to download there is no 'save as function' only 'save', which
saves it back to the template.

Any suggestions?