Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default sheet tabs on multuiple rows

With 208 worksheets one would not be able to tell if the
worksheet rows were at the top or at the bottom if the tabs
are to appear on multiple rows and that's assuming that I
got an even larger monitor than this crappy old monitor
that I just bought three weeks ago as it is only displaying
1280 x 1024. I guess I'm old fashioned but I've become
accustomed to being able to my data.
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"mikky" ...
I think sheets on multiple rows is an elegant solution and I guess it is not
difficult to make.

Also: I think an option to move the sheet row to top moght be good, too, I
personally would prefer to have the sheet tabs just under the menu bars.