Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
frustratedwthis frustratedwthis is offline

Default Pivot Tables...argghh

I right clicked on the table and refreshed the data.... a bunch of times. I
even closed the workbook and reopened it hoping it would update
then....neither worked. The only information it is not collecting are the
newly inserted rows...

"Scott" wrote:

You have to update your Pivot Table when the data changes. Until you
do, the data is as it was the last time you updated it.

Scott

frustratedwthis wrote:
I have a pivot table that summarizes the information by Vendor from a PO Log
(on a different sheet). It works great UNLESS a row is added on the PR Log.
If I add a row (within the pivot table data area) it does not show on the
pivot table...
Is there a way around this?? or should I just not add rows?
Thanks in advance