Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Scott@CW Scott@CW is offline

Default Naming Worksheet tabs

Man that ROCKS!!!
OK next step I have one master sheet that is preformatted with a ton of
formulas. Can I somehow have it copy the sheet and name each sheet from a
list still. If so then I need the tab name in cell B2 for each sheet. Either
way this has saved me about two hours of sorting and creation.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Scott

With a list of names in A1:A100 on the active sheet, this macro will insert 100
new sheets each with a name from A1:A100.

Sub Add_Sheets22()
Dim rCell As Range
For Each rCell In Range("A1:A100")
With Worksheets.Add(After:=Worksheets(Worksheets.Count) )
.Name = rCell.Value
End With
Next rCell
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:02:01 -0800, Scott@CW
wrote:

I have a list of 100 names that I need to make worksheets for each one. Is
there a way to do this automatically?