Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Auto Row Height in Merged Cells with pre exisiting text

You have a suggestion at your other post.

gwinder wrote:

Cells A1:C1 are merged with wrap text. I have entered six lines of text and
row height automatically adjusted because I have the macro running to do this.

Cells D1:G1 are merged with wrpa text. I enter three lines of text and row
height automatically adjusts for this cell only hiding three lines of text in
A1:C1. How do I get to see all six lines?

Thanks,

Gary

--

Dave Peterson