Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Harrison David Harrison is offline

Default protecting worksheets

Hi, My last question i dont think i explained in enough detail.

I have a workbook shared across a few computers for my employees to view.
The only information they need to see is Sheet 1. However, i dont want them
to be able to view the content in sheet 2 and 3. Can i have confidential or
something like that or a password to type in before anything can be shown
when that sheet is selected.

I have tried password protect through tools but that only stops me entering
data rather than not being able to view the content.

Im sure i have done this before. Can anybody help?

Thanks

David