neil

Default Consolidating???

Hi,

I have to set up a cash flow forecast sheet for 60 months.

The details of cash inflows and outflows come in from several projects.

Each project will have several account heads, and conversely, each account
head (over 50 of them) has several projects. The timing and volume of cash
flows for each project are obviously different.

Information on this worksheet needs to be summarised for top management, and
very detailed for the departmental managers.

Can anyone please suggest a model? How do I make it flexible enough to
accommodate a new project or new account head addition?

Thank you in advance