Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
fantomet fantomet is offline

Default Autofill counting up Columns and Rows!

Excel doesnt want do do it, it complaines about the frase: "..A9550,0,ROW.."
same with the other example (same part of formula), but my formula is in J258
if that changes anything though ive tried it in a new worsheet in cell A1 as
well. Is this function only for newest excel versions is it suppose to work
on excel 2002?

Shouldent it be cols rows instead of rows rows!?

--
Power Student With Power in My Power Boots

"David Biddulph" wrote:

You're probably going to need OFFSET().
If your 1st formula is in row 1, then use
=SUM(OFFSET(A$9550,ROW()-1,ROW()-1):OFFSET(A$10806,ROW()-1,ROW()-1)), and
copy down.
Another that should work in the same situation would be
=SUM(OFFSET(A9550,0,ROW()-1):OFFSET(A10806,0,ROW()-1)) and copy that down.
--
David Biddulph

"fantomet" wrote in message
Hi Having some trouble with autofilling a formula that looks like this:
=SUM(A9550:A10806) and i want it to autofill down like this by draging the
handle down:

=SUM(A9550:A10806)
=SUM(B9551:B10807)
=SUM(C9552:C10808)

that is both column AND row value should increase!

Power Student With Power in My Power Boots