Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bellisor Bellisor is offline

Default import more than 65000 records into excel

Could you please elaborate on how one would "hook an XL pivot table to Access".

My client each month pulls down as many as a million records of sales data
from an Excel pivot via OLE Database Query.

They are currently cutting this data up into chunks < 65K and manually doing
calcs that could be automated in Access.

What I'd like to do is cut Excel out of the loop altogether if possible by
virtue of the pivot hook to Access you mentioned.

--
Bellisor

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Depending what you are trying to do you could hook an XL pivot table to the
Access database. The pivot cache is not limited to a specific number of
records. I have gone to a little over 1 million records that way... There is
a memory limit issue but with 90k records you should be ok...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"mmatz" wrote:

I want to import 90,000 records into excel from an access table