Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ExcelNovice ExcelNovice is offline

Default deleting rows in a huge spreadsheet with subtotals

Yes - I cannot sort the data because of the blank row for each vendor before
and after the subtotal

"bony_tony" wrote:

so do you want to delete all the blank rows?

On Dec 13, 2:53 pm, ExcelNovice
wrote:
I use Peachtree which is an accounting package to run a small business. I
export Accounts Payable data from this package into Excel. When the data is
exported, it is subtotaled by each vendor with a blank row before and after
the vendor total.

I am looking for a way to easily delete rows from this report. The report
is updated daily and has over 600 rows. Any ideas or recommendations would
be greatly appreciated.