Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Clare Clare is offline

Default Deleted Data

Also, if i cannot retrieve the data is there any way of tracking the office
clipboard because i did 'cut' some things before deleting so this should be
save on the clipboard. I've checked the clipboard and it is empty, can i
retrieve this?

"Clare" wrote:

I was updating a spreadsheet when i deleted the wrong line, Excel then
autosaved before i could 'undo' and now i have lost the information that i
need. Does anyone know of any way i can retrieve this data, can i find
anywhere on my computer the original file from this morning before i made any
changes?
Thank you