Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
justme justme is offline

Default LOOKUP function Problem

Column Kcontains vendor names
Columns K through Y contain data for each vendor.

c3 contains a dropdown, referencing the vendor names in cells column K.

Cells E7 through g25 Each contain formulas to lookup the contents of a cell
in the vendor row based on which vendor is chosen in the dropdown, like:

=LOOKUP(C3,K:K,M:M)

My dropdown validation has always referenced more rows than it needed in
case I needed to add more vendors. I have in fact recently added more
vendors.
My dropdown works fine, I can see all my current vendors.

But the lookup fields are not working for certain vendors lately. They work
for vendors down to row 52. After that, the Lookup cells do not work
correctly. They are displaying the data for the totals row in row 68.

It seems so simple. I have the lookup in C3 working, and the formula in
each cell is simple. And yet, they are not working. Is there another
setting I need to look at, like the range where the lookup will work?

Please help!

Thanks!