Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Please help me with an If statement

Glad to help

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"keri" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thank you.

Don Guillett wrote:
For NOT a number just insert NOT in front of isnumeric. Your original
request was for the column to the LEFT. If you want it to the right
change -1 to 1. Also, I did this for a range of cells in col F. If you
want
for only one cell just change to if activecell, etc

Len may be looked up in the vba help index

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"keri" wrote in message
ups.com...

Don Guillett wrote:
Sub ifallnum()
For Each c In Range("f2:f22")
If Len(c) 0 And IsNumeric(c) Then c.Offset(, -1) = 33
Next

Thanks. I'm guessing (with my small knowledge) this is supposed to put
33 into the column to the right of the selected cell if it IS an
integer. Is this correct? It's not working so far but i'll figure that
out, problem is I need to do it if it is NOT an integer. Can i do a "is
not"?

Oh and what is len?