yak10

Default SUMIF function

None of these are working for me, I'm pretty sure that sumproduct is not
what I want. This has to be a logical function. Sumproduct is not a
logical function. I think Ashish is on the right track but it keeps
coming back as either 0 (when it should be 200 from my original post)
or #VALUE error. I need the sum of a column if 2 conditions are
fulfilled.

Ashish Mathur Wrote:
Hi,

Array entet the following formula (Ctrl+Shift+Enter)

=SUM(IF((A2:A6=A8)*(B2:B6=1),C2:C6))

You can also use the DSUM function.

Regards,

"yak10" wrote:
-

Hi everyone, first post for me,

I have been using the sumif function the last couple days and I've
was
wondering if there is anyway to have more than 1 range and criteria
for
this function or is there another function where I can do this?
Below
might better illustrate what I'm trying to do:

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
Blue One 100
Blue One 100
Red One 100
Red Two 200

I want the sum of column 3, if column 1 equals blue AND column 2
equals
One. So my answer in this case is 200.

--
yak10