Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
macropod macropod is offline

Default Returning Values

Hi Harlan,

Q1. Try something based on
=Sheet1!$A$1:OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,COUNTA(Sheet1!$A:$ A),)
using a column that has no gaps for the column reference in COUNTA(Sheet1!$A:$A).
Q2. More information needed on what C8 & D8 are and the structure of 'Unit Conversion'
Q3. You could use an IF test, along the lines of IF(ozVal=0,eaOffset,ozOffset) but, again, more information would be needed on your
data structures and existing formulae.

Cheers

--
macropod