Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Christine Christine is offline

Default Excel Form attached to a Word Document Letter

I have a form created in Excel that I use for product orders by employees. I
am able to enter the employee name and the associated employee number
automatically populates in the next cell.
I am also able to enter a product name and the associated product number
automatically populates.
When these orders are sent out a generic letter in Word is sent out as well.
The only change in the letter is the employee name and phone number.
Is there a way to connect these two documents so that when I enter the
employee name in the Excel form it automatically enters it into the letter in
Word?
If so how do I do this?