Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ChuckW ChuckW is offline

Default Excel File is shrinking two pages to fit to one page

Hello,

Someone at my company created an excel file that is an order form. It is in
two workbooks with the first page on sheet one and the second page on sheet
two. If I do a page break preview then they both look fine. What I am
trying to do is to create one workbook that has all information on it but
when I paste sheet two at the bottom of sheet one so that they are both on
sheet one I am expecting to have two pages rather than one. However, what
this excel file is doing is shrinking everything to print on one page. So
both order pages have shrunk in size with very tiny print and are both on one
page rather than being on two pages with normal size. Is there a setting I
can change so that it does not shrink both pages to one page?

Thanks,

--
Chuck W