Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kittysaid Kittysaid is offline

Default Chart from 2 databases in same file

Month Date Part Description Part # Defect # of Scrap Parts

I have 2 worksheets that I enter data in with the headings above. The only
difference is # of scrap parts on one of the databases is scrap and the other
is repaired parts. The date field will not line up with each other as there
could be 3 entries wih the same date on one database and none on the other.
(The month column is a calculated field to show month and year so I can
filter the database by month). I have several pivot tables and charts from
these Excel databases and the whole thing is 1 file.

I now need to create a chart that shows # of defects found by date. This
would be a line chart showing the number of defects in a single day. Each
datapoint would be # of scrapped parts + # of repaired parts. I would
display the last 30 days or so.