Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR CLR is offline

Default creating multiple bar charts

You're welcome...........thanks for the feedback, and be sure to post back if
you run in to trouble, or have more questions..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Louise" wrote:

Hi 'CLR'

Yeah, I thought it would involve a Macro but was hoping there was a way
around it. I'll give it a shot and see how I go.

Thanks.
Louise

"CLR" wrote:

What you want to do would require a fairly sophisticated macro(s) to setp
through each set of data and generate a chart for each with the appropriate
Title, etc. If you are up to that, you might start by recording one, or two
macros to produce the first couple of charts, then note the differences
between the macros, and copy and paste them to form new macros and edit them
accordingly.......if you want to try, get started and post back with
particulars, if you run in to trouble..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Louise" wrote:

I have a large worksheet and have to create separate bar charts for all the
data in each row.

I know i can use F11 as the shortcut, however, as I have a few hundred rows,
is there a quicker way then selecting each row individually and using F11?

Any urgent help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Louise