Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Audrey Audrey is offline

Default re businesscards

can you tell me if they are free to print or do i have to pay for them as i
dont have a c/card
thanks
--
audy

"kassie" wrote:

I have sent you both copies, enjoy!
--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Can I have a copy Kassie, it can't be worse than mine?

Bob

"Jim Cone" wrote in message
Kassie,

OK, I'll try getting back on the bicycle. <g
Appreciate your offer, please send the template to me.
Remove the xxx from my email address ...
XX

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"kassie" (Change all to lowercase)
wrote in message
If you want it, I can send it to you!
As long as you stay within the borders, you cannot go wrong!. The nice
part
is that you create 1 card, copy acros to the right hand side, select both,
and replicate down to get a sheet of 10 cards, delete the borders, save it
under a new name, and print!
--
Hth
Kassie Kasselman

"Jim Cone" wrote:
Kassie,
It is easy if you already know how to ride the bicycle. <g
I'll probably just dance with my date and leave the other girls alone.
<g
Jim Cone

"kassie"

wrote in message
And if you have Powerpoint, it is a breeze to make your own, no matter
how
fancy! And the nice thing is that you can then use preperforated card
stock!
I have set up a template for business cards, which works perfectly
--
Hth
Kassie Kasselman

"Jim Cone" wrote:
Chuck (CLR) helped me out a couple of months ago with his Excel
business card instructions. I was pleased with the results.
An easy way to make few cards for us micro volume business people. <g
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"audrey"
wrote in message
can you please tell me how i can make my own business cards and print
them
please,as a freind needs me to do some business cards up,
thanks for all your help in advance
--
audy