Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
kassie kassie is offline

Default re businesscards

If you want it, I can send it to you!

As long as you stay within the borders, you cannot go wrong!. The nice part
is that you create 1 card, copy acros to the right hand side, select both,
and replicate down to get a sheet of 10 cards, delete the borders, save it
under a new name, and print!
--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman

"Jim Cone" wrote:

Kassie,
It is easy if you already know how to ride the bicycle. <g
I'll probably just dance with my date and leave the other girls alone. <g
Jim Cone

"kassie"

wrote in message
And if you have Powerpoint, it is a breeze to make your own, no matter how
fancy! And the nice thing is that you can then use preperforated card stock!
I have set up a template for business cards, which works perfectly
--
Hth
Kassie Kasselman

"Jim Cone" wrote:
Chuck (CLR) helped me out a couple of months ago with his Excel
business card instructions. I was pleased with the results.
An easy way to make few cards for us micro volume business people. <g
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"audrey"
wrote in message
can you please tell me how i can make my own business cards and print them
please,as a freind needs me to do some business cards up,
thanks for all your help in advance
--
audy