Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rachel Rachel is offline

Default Sumproduct w/ multiple factors: Correct and Incorrect return value

My conundrum:

I'm using sumproduct formulas with multiple factors to extract totals from
another worksheet (my data source). I'm tabulating the number of entries
whose adjacent cells meet various criteria.

Using virtually identical sumproduct formulas in my tabulating worksheet,
the results are sometimes 'correct' (desired) output, and sometimes they seem
to miss counting one or two entries in the source data which actually meet
the criteria of the formula.

I have checked formatting (and extra 'spaces') of the data source and of the
cells with the formulas... and I can't figure out what is wrong.

Any help is much appreciated.
--Rachel...