Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Luis Hirschberg Luis Hirschberg is offline

Default Change the X Axis units

To much time not using excel was my problem.
I didn't create the correct that, but i fixed it :)

thanks for the help anyway :)

"William Horton" wrote:

Do you mean the Y axis instead (Value Axis). If so pull up properties for
the value axis and go to the Scale tab.

If you do mean the X axis (Category Axis). This is supposed to come from
your source data. Check your source data. The problem may also be with the
way the numbers are formatted (maybe). Pull up properties for the category
axis and go to the number tab and adjust the number format.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Bill Horton

"Luis Hirschberg" wrote:

Hey !

I need to create a graphs for physics.
The X axis units must be 0.02 , 0.04 , 0.06 , etc. and not 1,2,3,etc. as
they are now..

How can I change this ?

thanks :)