Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Angela Angela is offline

Default Protecting a worksheet within a workbook

Gord,

Thank you for the information and I cannot hide the sheet because of
information that others must see but your information was very helpful.

Thank you,
Angela

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Angela

Hide the sheet with formatsheethide then ToolsProtectionProtect Workbook
with a password.

Note: Excel's internal(worksheet and workbook) protection is not very secure and
many password crackers abound on the Internet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:30:00 -0800, Angela
wrote:

I have a workbook that has 6 worksheets in it. The last worksheet is an
ordering form and I do not care for anyone to view it, but I definitely do
not want anyone to change the formuals or information inside this one
worksheet.

How can I protect this one worksheet from anyone going in and changing
information?

Thank you,
Angela