Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Default re businesscards

Hi Audrey..........

I make my own Business Cards in Excel. They can be simple and easy, or
quite elaborate. I start by setting the columns at 1.71 wide. This makes
all the cells into little squares. I then block out an area 19 rows high by
31 columns wide and put a heavy border around it. The wide border makes it
easy to cut them out later, as well as giving me the outside limits to stay
within for my design, and still have the card about the right size. Then
go ahead and put whatever you want inside the area. I use normal text as
well as Wordart and .jpg's. Once it's how you like it, you can copy and
paste several times over until you have a entire page full of cards. Then
just print and cut apart. I use high-gloss photo paper for mine, but you
could use regular card-stock, or whatever. I don't use the pre-peforated
type paper cause I figure I would have a hard time lining things up, but it
might work, just never tried it. It takes a little longer to cut mine out
with sissors but I don't mind.....gives me something to do while watching a
boring movie on TV, and I don't wind up with a "feathered edge"......

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"audrey" wrote in message
can you please tell me how i can make my own business cards and print them
please,as a freind needs me to do some business cards up,
thanks for all your help in advance
--
audy