Gord Dibben

Patti

The TaskPane is available for 2002 and 2003.

I have never run version 2000 but..........

I open 2002 Help and check What's New for Office 2002 and TaskPane is listed
as a new feature.

Guess you're outtaluck with 2000.

Gord

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:43:09 -0800, "PghPatti"
wrote:

I have done both and I don't find that option. Would it be on all Versions -
I am using Office 2000.

I tried putting my CD into the computer to see if there was something more I
needed to install - but with both CD's nothing will come up. All I get is
like a Windows sign and nothing. I even tried going into Windows Explorer and
clicking on the drive - and all I get is that sound file.

Grrrrrrr! LOL - thanks! Patti