Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Apptacular Apptacular is offline

Default Conditional Formatting Highlights

I am trying to use a conditional format to highlight the greatest value in a
range.
There are about 1000 rows and I need to go through each row and highlight
the greatest value but it is not a complete row. (ie it is c3 6, e3 9, g3 5
and not the numbers inbetween like b3 10, d3 12, f3 11)

So the highlighted value would be 9 because it was the greatest value in the
range in the row I wanted. I need the ability to fill it down through all
the rows.

Let me know if that is possible... please!
--
POpizzle