Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Ratings

If you store the score in column B, and the available score in column C,
you can work with the numbers more easily. You'll be able to total each
column separately, and calculate a percentage from the totals.

Dave wrote:
I am currently completing an appriasal sheet for workers. They marked
out of 10 for each week. By inputting there rating every week.

example:

a b
w/e Rating
1/12/06 8/10
8/12/06 9/10

What I require is for the total at the end is for the rating to total
up every week with the out of 10 bit. So for example the total for the
b column above would be 17/20 for two weeks. Every week it would go up.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures