Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gladys Gladys is offline

Default Use last Cell in Formula

Hi Gary's Student,

I tried your Lookup Formula and I get #N/A.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Try:

=LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,A:A)
for column A
--
Gary's Student

"Gladys" wrote:

In a workbook I would like to take the Last Value from a column and put into
another worksheet in the same workbook. Depending on the input for the month
we don't know where that Total amount would be.

This is a ongoing "invoice". Currently the user has information for YEARS of
information. I thought it would be easier if we create one workbook for the
year and then create one worksheet per month within the workbook. Each Month
I would like to take the "Value" from the Last Cell of the Column from
"January" and Put into a Formula at the Beginning of "February". Not knowing
what the Last Cell is going to be because we don't know how many entries will
be entered for that month.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks in Advance!