Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sean Sean is offline

Default Options at Start up

it would be very helpful.
Sean...

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Both of those setting are sheet settings, not application settings. So the
short answer is that there is no easy way to do what you are asking. You
could potentially write an Addin with VBA to do what you want but I would not
necessarily recommend it as a project for a first timer... If you wnat to try
writing the addin I could point you in the general direction you want to go
and give you a couple of pointers...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Sean" wrote:

How do I automatically stop Zero Values & Gridlines showing as default.
I know how to do it manually, but not how to set as default.
Can anyone help