Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default adding a third seris to a secondary chart

Chart menu/ Add data, or copy your data and paste onto the chart. Then
check the source data parameters to make sure you've got what you wanted for
X and Y series, & Format axis to ensure you're using the axes you want.
--
David Biddulph

"jk25" wrote in message
I would like to add a third data series. I have created a secondary axis
chart, with the date on the x-axis, and the volume on the primary y-axis,
and
the time on the sencond y-axis. I want to plot two different sets of
times
on the sencond y-axis. I would appreciate any help with this.