Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Donna C Donna C is offline

Default EXCEL 2003 VB

I'm sorry, I meant the macro will be stored in the personal workbook on the
departments computer. So, I am guessing that it would be better to only
present the message box in a particular workbook that would be used for the
project, like a workbook titled "Uniwest".Then if yes is answered to running
the macro/module it would run on the next blank page.
Thank you ahead of time
Donna C.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

If the book is blank, how can you run a macro in it?

Do you want this to happen for every new workbook?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Donna C" <Donna wrote in message
I am trying to put a simple message box that will appear when Excel is
opened
to a new blank workbook.If they answer yes, then run my macro/module in
that
workbook.If they answer no, then the message box closes and they have a
blank
workbook.