Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jay Jay is offline

Default A simple way to change several cell refs to absolute ?

RD

Thanks it works

Jay

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Select the *entire* formula in the formula bar, and then use <F4!

Changes *all* cell references at the same time.
--

HTH,

RD

"Jay" wrote in message
Hi

If I have a formula containing three or more cell references
e.g. A1*A2/A3

I am aware that if I use F4 I can one cell at a time change each cell
reference to absolute.
This can be rather tedious if there are many more cell references in a
formula and there are several similar formulae in a worksheet.

Does any one have any ideas ?