Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Couple of Office 2007 questions

"Karl" wrote in message

There's a couple of things in Office 2007 that I can't figure out how to
do.
I wonder if anyone can help.

1. If I have two instances of Excel open how can I toggle between them? In
Excel 2003 I'd simply have used the Window menu, now I can't and I can't
find
where this option is hidden.

View tabWindows groupSwitch windows button

2. How can I configure the new programs so that only one program window
appears in the task bar at any time? Help suggests right-clicking the
Taskbar, choosing Properties and then ticking "Group similar taskbar
buttons". This doesn't work.

You have to pick a part of the background of the taskbar, and then you can
do it.