Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Reha Reha is offline

Default IS THERE A WAY TO CLEAR WORKSHEET EVENTS USING ANOTHER MACRO

Gord thanks for your reply,

Before writing my mail I checked Chip Pearson' s page and also made a trial
in my workbook but I was disapointed cause of the result that my macros were
deleted all. What I need is to delete only the event macro on my file
attached to the mail after I run my outlook macro and do not want to delete
them in my original excel file. The procedure of my outlook macro is pasting
a copy of the selected one between several sheets even with the event macro
that creates a problem to my customers because of macro warning while
opening my mail attachment and asked me always for virus infections.
Eventually I need a code to delete or clear the worksheet event in my
attachment.

Regards

Reha

"Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca, haber iletisinde sunlari
.. .
Reha

See Chip Pearson's site for info and code.......

Specifically the section on "Deleting all VBA code in a project"

About 2/3 of the way down the page.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 02:45:25 +0200, "Reha" wrote:

Hi,

I have a workbook of several sheets and all sheets have worksheet events.
My
problem is I do not want them sticked to my attached file when I run my
email macro. Is there a possibility to insert a code to my outlook macro
will be able to clear the worksheet events of my attached file
automatically
or any workbook event delete them on exit.

Thanks for kindest supports

Reha