frankjh19701 frankjh19701 is offline
Member

Post Copy formula into multiple cells without changing range

I have a workbook that has many sheets, the first sheet has a lot of data on it that I want to have in a SUMPRODUCT formula, and I want to be able to copy that formula into multiple cells of the other sheets without changing the range the formula refers to. Example:
=SUMPRODUCT(--('All History'!$B2:$B2000=1),--('All History'!$C2:$C2000=2))

This formula is in one cell, but I want to have it copied to multiple others. But, when I try to copy it, the range changes, i.e. $B2 will become $B3 and so on.
I also need to be able to change the value I'm looking for without changing the rest of the formula, i.e. change the =1 value to =2, and so on. Any ideas?