Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Custom Key word

Tools Options Edit and check the AutoComplete box.

Then, just for example, in column A enter:

Alabama
Minnesota
Florida
Oregon
Maine

If you then click in A6 and begin to enter Alabama, it will autofill right
after the A.
--
Gary's Student

"L.T." wrote:

Can someone help?
how can I creat a custome list of state name?
for example, My list contant "Alabama, Maine, Oregon, Minnesota, Florida"
when I input the first or first two letter of the state name the rest of the
letter will show up, so that I don't need to type the whole state name.
(similar to the function that when I type in the date)
Can I do that?
THANK YOU!