Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Filtering

Filter and AutoFilter are good, but you need to use the Outline feature.

See Outline in Excel Help
--
Gary's Student

"khaled shaheen" wrote:

dear all,

I want to filter data existing in my worksheet based on more than one
criteria the same like in Auto filter but with some difference for example:

I have 2 columns , Car Brand (Manufacturer) and Car Model with Auto filter

I want when drilling down on Car brand in first column display only the car
models in the selected car brand as if its like a tree 2nd column depends on
1st , 3rd depends on 2nd ..etc and as if am refining data step by step

thnx,
Khaled