Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Beth Beth is offline

Default Consecutive page numbers on worksheets in Excel

Hi All

My question is about numbering 1-400 but only putting 1- 59 in one colum
and 60-100 in the 2nd colum on the same page and then going to the next page
and starting with 101 and so on. What I'm trying to make is a list of the
phone numbers on my cell phone, if any one can help me I would really like to
get this spreadsheet set up, instead of typing each number by hand

"Becot" wrote:

I have an Excel spreadsheet that has 3 separate worksheets in it.

The documents will all be printed together as one large document and I would
like consecutive page numbering throughout the document. So far, all I can
get is page 1-3 of the first worksheet, page 1-4 of the second, etc.

Any advice? Can this be done?