Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Array formula referencing other worksheets

Your syntax is correct.

Are you getting errors?

INFO is an XL function; give your sheet a different name.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"broderp" wrote:

I am setting up my worksheet and figured out most things, but what is the
proper sintax for referencing data on a separate sheet?

I can get the formula to work if the information is in the same worksheet.
I need to create a user worksheet that they just use to enter the lookup
parameters.

Here is my formula:

=IF(COUNTA(D5,D7,D9,D11)<4,"",INDEX(INFO!B3:B50,MA TCH(1,(Model=$D5)*(Volts=$D7)*(hz=$D9)*(phase=$D11 ),0)))

The part referncing the other sheet is the "(INFO!B3:B50....." Info is the
worksheet name and the B3:B50 is obviously the range of Data.

Thank you for the help.

Raymond