Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Krish Krish is offline

Default Multiple SUMIF

I have a table as follows.
Date Customer Invoice Route Sales
I have a formula at the end of the data column, SUMIF(B2:B1500=B2)*(A2:A1500=A2). This formula tells me if there are more than one time the Customer is repeated in a single date. Now I want to include in the same formula another condition that if in a single day, if the same customer is repeated but refer to a different route than others, count as "1". I am trying to determine the number of stops per customer. If the same customer has multiple Invoices on a single date, it is considered as one stop unless it was delivered by another Route driver.
Any help is very much appreciated.