Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ChristopherTri ChristopherTri is offline

Default Formating cells - "Too Many Different Cell Formats" Error

Try selecting the cell whose format you do not mind loosing. The on the
menus at the top of the screen select Edit... Clear... Formats.

Regards...

"Krisml" wrote:

When I am working in excel- and I try editing the format of a cell (like
merging 2 together) I get a pop-up that tells me "Too Many Different Cell
Formats".

It doesn't give me any options of what that means- or how to fix it.

Has anyone encountered this problem? I really need help.

Any replies appreciated-