Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] niegel@gmail.com is offline

Default Macro: Filter Multiple header then extract to Multiple Files

How do I get the total for each page (since they have different range)

Also, Since I have multiple headers, How do I copy those headers to the
individual sheets as well.

Ron de Bruin wrote:
Note : the header in row 6 must be unique
If not the macro is not working correct

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
There is a workbook example on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

But first add a empty row between row 5 and 6 so you have a one line
header
Make the row height 0 so it looks like you have a 6 row header

Then use

Set rng = ws1.Range("A7").CurrentRegion '<<< Change

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message
ups.com...
Help!!!

I came accross several post pertaining to autofiltering and extracting
to different sheets, However, What I need to do is this:

Having a File with 6 lin Header
(Company Name, Project Name, Document Name, Date, then Column Labels)

I have the rep number on Column "A" starting at "A7"

I have to compile the records of each rep to one file (not sheet) then
get the total for each sheet at the bottom.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Niegel