Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Calculate the number of days between two dates,missing weekends?

=NETWORKDAYS()
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"littlejess22" wrote:

Hi,
I'm new at this!!!

I want to calculate the number of days between a given date and todays date,
but not counting weekends (and bank holidays!). Is this possible?

My spreadsheet looks like this:

<'=today' formula

Date Received Todays date Number of days taken
Days360=
20.11.06 08.12.06 14
18
24.11.06 08.12.06 10
14
30.11.06 08.12.06 6
8
04.12.06 08.12.06 4
4

Obviously Days360 formula by itself gives the number of days including
weekends.
Is there a way to nest a formula in this which will miss out none working
days. I'm not great at this, so can the answer be in real simple
step-by-steps!!! THANX