Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carlos Correia Carlos Correia is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Secure workbook with password

Thanks for the post,

But the only options that I get a
Protect Sheet...
Lock
Cells...

That way I can't protect the workbook from being opened from a person
without knowing the password.

The thing is, I want to prevent the workbook to be seen from another peorson
without knowing the password to open the workbook... where can I find that
option on Excel 2007?

Regards

--
Carlos Alberto Eusébio Correia

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Select the Home tab from the Ribbon, and towards the right edge there is a
group called Cells with the Format option on there. Click the Formt
dropdown, and you will see Protection at the foot of that menu.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Carlos Correia" wrote in message
Hi:

With the changes in the layout of the new version of Excel, I can't find
the
place to protect the opening of the worksheet with a password. I tryed to
look but can't find it!

Can anywone help me?

Thanks for the attention,

--