Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shell E Shell E is offline

Default Excel: Blank Screen Stuck in Wierd Print_Area mode

Help,

My excel document is stuck in a wierd mode. I see the first couple toolbars,
but active work area is empty. On the formula bar, the name box says
"Print_Area". There is nothing in the working area window. I don't see my
worksheets, but there are there because I can do Print Preview and see the
data. ViewBut the window where the worksheets usually appear is empty.

A friend opened the document on his machine and it immediately opened in the
Select print area mode and he was able to set the print mode and see the
worksheets. But, on my computer, I don't see this. I only see a blank screen.