Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Setting Range Dynamically

On the up side you are really close... Try this...

Set rng = Range(Cells(2, colNum), Cells(2, colNum).End(xlDown))
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"DJS" wrote:

Hello, I am trying to set Range dynamically with a variable and just can't
seem to figure out the proper method. Any help greatly appreciated. Plus, if
someone knows a great tutorial on how to use Range, Cells, etc that would be
appreciated also!

Here is my code snippet which does not seem to properly define the range
(Note: My var, colNum, is properly populating the column number field):

Set rng = Range(Range(Cells(2, colNum)), Range(Cells(2, colNum)).End(xlDown))

TIA